16 June 2021 UK: American Express Gold is partnering with leading restaurant and takeaway delivery service Deliveroo to bring a unique dining experience right to your door. Michelin-trained chef and social media sensation Poppy O’Toole and visual artist Pip & Pop have been brought together to create #ARTFEAST – a one-of-a-kind hamper, filled with gold-themed desserts, in which extraordinary food collides with extraordinary art, a treat for both the eyes and the tastebuds.
The Amex Gold #ARTFEAST hamper has been created to celebrate American Express’ partnership with Deliveroo. Amex Gold Cardmembers can now get £5 back, twice every month, when ordering their favourite dishes via the Deliveroo app or website, using their Amex Gold Card.
 To unlock this new benefit, Gold Cardmembers simply need to enrol by saving it to their Card via the ‘Offers’ tab on their Amex App or Online Account at amex.co.uk. Representative 56.6% APR Variable. Terms apply. For Full Terms & Conditions please visit:https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/credit-cards/gold-credit-card/
The hamper arrives housed in a golden package, when opened it reveals an explosion of kaleidoscopic neon inspired by Pip & Pop’s trademark aesthetic and bursts with a mouth-watering menu of five specially curated desserts created by Poppy. If “aesthetic” was a flavour, this is what it would taste like! The unique menu includes:
- 24k Macaroons – Fruit flavoured mini macaroons, filled with a golden white chocolate centre. These pastel-coloured delights come in three irresistible flavours including lemon, cherry and blackberry all brushed with a hint of gold making them the ultimate 24k delight
- Worth their Weight in Gold Spudnuts – Guess the secret ingredient? Playing on Poppy’s signature dish these ring-shaped glazed potato doughnuts sprinkled with a dusting of gold will delight and intrigue your guests. Soft, sweet and puffy these unexpected delicacies use an eclectic array of ingredients guaranteed to tantalise the tastebuds
- Golden Isomalt Lollies – Bubble-gum flavoured see-through lollipops made with isomalt, an innovative sugar substitute used by only the most adventurous of chefs. Each sugar-free candy sculpture is beautifully translucent with a soft pink twinge and gold leaf weaved through the centre
- Golden Plant Pots – Smooth chocolate ganache, with a golden salted caramel base topped with golden crumble and orange flower petals
- Apple Marshmallows – Apple green marshmallow cubes with a fluffy bouncy texture guaranteed to send you to the sensory clouds
Alongside the irresistible sweet treats, each #ARTFEAST hamper comes complete with two must-have, re-usable dining accessories. These include a ceramic bowl covered in “sugar drops” of gold for diners to display their feast, alongside a kaleidoscope inspired tablecloth providing the perfect canvas for this art-meets-food experience. All designed exclusively by Pip & Pop, diners can use the items in their kitchen for years to come.
So, whether you’re looking to add a splash of colour to an afternoon tea party, or surprise guests with a taste explosion at the end of a meal, this limited-edition AmexGold #ARTFEAST hamper will be sure to wow even the most food-obsessed culture fanatics.
David Edwards, American Express, UK Director Product & Partnership Acquisition, “We know that our Gold Cardmembers really enjoy new food and cultural experiences, and to celebrate our partnership with Deliveroo we wanted to bring the two together as a unique feast for the eyes and the tastebuds.”
Emily Somers, Deliveroo, Marketing Director UK, “Hands down this is one of the most visual and eye-popping hampers we’ve had on the app. For any of our customers looking to up-the-ante when it comes to their own home-dining, this extraordinary culinary experience is the way to go!”
Michelin-trained chef Poppy O’Toole,“I’m so excited to be working with Amex Gold and Deliveroo on the #ARTFEAST project, it’s been a fab opportunity to channel my passion for food to create a truly unique experience for people to share at home.”
The Amex Gold #ARTFEAST hampers will be available to Deliveroo customers on Friday 18 June 2021 only. Hampers are limited to the first 84 customers that make an order and are priced £10, with free delivery, plus Deliveroo’s standard service fee. Hampers are available to Deliveroo customers in London and Manchester only.To order one, customers should search for ‘Amex Gold’ on the Deliveroo app to see if they are in the delivery service area.While stocks last.