- Latest in HR+/HER2- metastatic breast cancer, including data on CDK recycling with Kisqali® plus endocrine therapy, further MONALEESA-2 quality of life and overall survival analyses, and a new biomarker analysis of Piqray® plus fulvestrant
- Data for Tafinlar®+ Mekinist®in pediatric patients with BRAF V600 low-grade glioma to be featured in ASCO official press briefing
- First release of 96-week data on Scemblix® in Ph+ CML in chronic phase patients previously treated with ?2 prior tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Updated next-generation CAR-T T-Charge™ data, and five-year results from ELIANA trial in pediatric and young adult ALL treated with Kymriah®, the first ever CAR-T cell therapy approved
- Data from nearly 130 abstracts from Novartis-sponsored and investigator-initiated trials demonstrates Novartis commitment to push the boundaries of science and harness the power of innovation in established and investigational therapies and novel combinations
Basel, May 12, 2022 — Novartis highlights data from across its oncology portfolio at the upcoming 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting and the European Hematology Association (EHA) 2022 Hybrid Congress. With nearly 130 abstracts from Novartis-sponsored and investigator-initiated trials accepted, the data showcase research across over 20 compounds in key disease areas, including breast, lung and prostate cancers, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and other blood disorders.
“We continue to push the boundaries of science with advanced therapies and novel combinations to help address the individual needs of patients,” said Marie-France Tschudin, President, Innovative Medicines International and Chief Commercial Officer, Novartis. “We are particularly excited about the latest data on CDK recycling with Kisqali, and first results for Tafinlar + Mekinist in a rare pediatric brain cancer.”