- The new alignment will support Danfoss’ growth strategy and strengthen support for Danfoss Power Solutions customers and distributors worldwide.
- The new leadership team is comprised of leaders from both the Danfoss Power Solutions and Eaton hydraulics legacy businesses.
- The team will lead the development of Danfoss Power Solutions’ new divisional structure.
NORDBORG, DENMARK – Danfoss has announced a new leadership team and divisional structure for its Power Solutions segment, following the formal completion of its acquisition of Eaton’s hydraulics business. The new alignment strengthens the company’s core business as it expands its global reach and positions itself to better serve customers and distribution partners around the world.
Eric Alström, who has led Danfoss Power Solutions since 2012, has selected this new team, which includes leaders from both the legacy Danfoss Power Solutions and former Eaton hydraulics business.
“The need for technologically innovative and industry-changing hydraulic solutions is as great as ever,” said Alström. “We’re pleased to have completed the acquisition – a significant investment in our core hydraulics business – and to form this new leadership team. An industry-leading business needs an industry-leading management team.”
Danfoss Power Solutions’ new leadership team is comprised of the following division leaders:
- Ann-Charlotte Budin, president, Work Function
- Alessandro Carmona, president, Industrial
- Henrik V. Jørgensen, president, Controls
- Astrid Mozes, president, Hydrostatics
- Domenico Traverso, president, Editron and Incubation
- Ryan Williams, president, Fluid Conveyance
The new leadership team also includes these functional leaders:
- Thomas Beeker, senior vice president, Manufacturing Excellence
- Christina Fuchs, vice president, Human Resources
- Jeff Herrin, senior vice president, Research & Development
- Mike Hill, senior vice president, OEM Sales
- Jonathan Holloway, vice president, Strategy & Business Development
- Camie Melton Hanily, vice president, Communications
- Andrew Smulski, senior vice president, Distribution Sales
- Daniel Winter, chief financial officer, Finance & Functions
“This is the coming together of two talented and successful leadership teams,” Alström added. “I’m convinced these leaders will help us build the new, stronger Danfoss Power Solutions business. We look forward to being able to better support our distribution partners and customers long into the future.”
The revised structure includes three new product-focused divisions – Fluid Conveyance, Industrial, and Incubation.
The new Fluid Conveyance division will focus on providing best-in-class hoses, tubing, fittings, and connectors for a wide variety of mobile and industrial applications to global customers.
A new Industrial division will design and manufacture a wide range of industrial control valves, pumps and motors, cylinders, clutches, and power packs. These advanced hydraulic technologies will offer customers powerful transmission with high efficiency, intelligence, and connectivity for alternative energy, marine, discrete and process manufacturing, as well as oil and gas applications.
Danfoss Power Solutions is also introducing an Incubation division, a portfolio of seven independent business units with innovative and disruptive products in early-stage development or acceleration. This division will take an entrepreneurial approach with dedicated resources to foster and quickly scale innovation.